A Marriage of Style and Scenery







Holy balls am I behind today. Happy Monday! Grrrrr. Okay, while Mondays may not be my fave, this wedding was. Remember when my girlfriend got married last month and I promised you some pics? Well, here they are. How beautiful is this couple (er, the bride and groom not the bride and me)? How amazing is the scenery?? Everything from the food to the flowers to the mood was perfection, and I couldn't be more thrilled for the happy couple. Speaking of flowers, check out the bride’s blog and see what we did for $100. WORD.

anita  – (November 22, 2010 at 9:29 PM)  

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Betty has Gone Local!  – (January 15, 2011 at 10:11 AM)  

u did well!!!!! good job! the bride looks amazing!!!! Go girls

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP