Fashion Forward - A Bold Statement

I don't know about you, but I adore a good stripe. On my shirt or in my home, it's always appropriate in my world. And, during my vacation I was delighted to see this particular trend everywhere! The question is, overhead or underfoot? Don't forget to check out all the other great Fashion Forward posts on Obstinate Pursuit!

(pillow and image from Aphro Chic, dara caponigro bedroom via The Estate of Things, noir crystal decanters via Pieces, modern tripod table lamp at Lamps Plus, stockholm rand rug at Ikea, x-bench at Ballard Designs)

Clair  – (November 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM)  

That rug is rocking, though it looks very much like an optical illusion and I'm not sure I could take it if I was tipsy!

I do love black and white teamed with a bit of sassy pink though (more pink?) and that interiors shot is beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed your travels, great to have you back x

Courtney  – (November 2, 2009 at 5:51 PM)  

What a GORGEOUS room! I'd move into that space asap. Very lovely find.

Elizabeth Bramwell  – (November 3, 2009 at 2:10 AM)  

I love the rug! I love stripes and I love monochrome, so perfect!

Mise  – (November 3, 2009 at 4:20 AM)  

That x-bench is so lovely (and if it were striped it would be even better).

2 by Design  – (November 3, 2009 at 8:26 PM)  

Clair, I know, more pink...can you believe it?? And Mise, lucky for us this bench also comes in black and white stripes! I'm with you, the more, the better.

Pretty Neat Designs  – (November 4, 2009 at 4:17 AM)  

Love the stripes! And the eye trick pillow. And the lamp. OK, I love it all!

humel  – (November 4, 2009 at 1:48 PM)  

Love it, and it's totally consistent with your love of white, too! :-)

Clair? Tipsy?? Surely not.... ;-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP