Weekly Whiteout

(kitchen by Mim Design via Desire to Inspire)

How fabulous is this kitchen? From the amazing light to the giant countertops to the perfect-fitting stools...pure perfection.

Jane  – (November 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM)  

Yes I love it. You can never ever have enough benchspace. I like the black bit to the side and the art too. And the floorboards. The only thing I don't like is the fridge. I like my fridges to be hidden! xoxo

Clair  – (November 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM)  

We have an all white kitchen (oh, okay, we have a wooden worktop) but it's wonderful and it reflects so much light into our little teeny space. Not at all like that lovely, large kitchen!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP