Roman Holidays

Okay, so I know it's fall and while I love the idea of gearing up my decor for the holidays, it was 92 here yesterday! In my neck of the woods, people are still bbq-ing by the pool instead of making fires in the fireplace. So with blue skies and sandal-weather, this beach-inspired board seemed awfully appropriate. Besides, how great is that dresser??

(pottery barn tile organic sheets via CocoCozy, image from Mary Ruffle, capri blue etched jar candle from Anthropologie, image via Creature Comforts, nelson lamp by Jonathan Adler, the go-to cart from Trampoline via Etsy, vintage map calendar from Anthropologie)

Unknown  – (November 4, 2009 at 11:52 AM)  

I swear- It better cool down for Thanksgiving. I feel like an idiot trying to get the house in a "fall" mood.

Clair  – (November 4, 2009 at 1:45 PM)  

Could we swap locations please? I have plenty of fall/winter weather that I would swap for sunshine!

Liz  – (November 4, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

love love love the print on those sheets!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (November 7, 2009 at 6:22 PM)  

How amazing are those Pottery Barn sheets??? They would awesome in my bedroom!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP