Working for the Weekend

Well friends, I’m still on a home-office kick and I’m sure you can see why. I’ve seen the desk above several times throughout the past month, and each time I do, I fall deeper in love! I have a specific friend who MUST make it hers, but I can honestly say I think it would look amazing in almost any space. Oh, and I’m equally as obsessed with that bulletin board. Sigh.

(home office design by amanda nisbet via Simplified Bee, silver clothespin from See Jane Work,
vogue magazine rack by michelle ivankovic for umbra at Unica Home, lucia wild ginger and fresh fig soy candle via Paper Source, canvas storage bins at West Elm, home and studio roller pen via Paper Source)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (November 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

Is that a mirror MOUNTED on the bulletin board? So cute!

Clair  – (November 20, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

Got to love that big inspiration board. Now if only I could fit all of my Living Etcs in that magazine rack...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP