Mellow Yellow

There's something about yellow that just makes me happy. I'm sure this statement shocks my friends though, as I don't think I own ONE yellow home decor item or article of clothing. What can I say? I'm a pale blond and the color is more than a little unflattering. (Unless you think looking like you're rockin' the flu is hot.) My olive-skinned alter ego, however, thinks she could live happily ever after in the look above.

(haze mimosa pillow from Aphro Chic, lemon letterpress notecards by 12fifteen, raised number wall clock from Crate and Barrel, Image by i.Anton, recyled bottle tumblers via RE:Modern, habibi duvet cover by Rubie Green)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (November 11, 2009 at 12:11 PM)  

I know Crate and Barrel has cute stuff, but they've gone above and beyond with that raised clock! Love it!

Clair  – (November 11, 2009 at 1:01 PM)  

I always think 'ew, no, don't like yellow' as soon as someone mentions it and then I remember that I have a yellow guestroom - that's really sunny and gorgeous - and that my favourite top is yellow and that I love the colour of lemons. What's up with that? :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin  – (November 12, 2009 at 6:45 AM)  

Me too. Me too. I so love yellow, black and white for my home and my bod!

the NEO-traditionalist  – (November 13, 2009 at 7:51 AM)  

I've never been a huge yellow fan, but this lovely collage may have convinced me! I love the Rubie Green bedding and the letterpress notecards---sigh. This makes me want to shop! Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
XXX Kate

the old boathouse  – (November 15, 2009 at 5:12 AM)  

Yellow is an undervalued colour these days thanks to the 90's blue and yellow phase i think.I agree yellow is great. Love the pics with the black, cheers Katherine

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP