Flawless Function

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how my interiors will change once kids come into the picture. While I’ve acquiesced to say, packing away my delicate china for a few years, I just don’t think I have it in me to give up on white completely. Obviously, I have yet to truly experience sticky fingers and Crayola in random spots, but a girl can dream can’t she?? Either way, I’m drooling over the colors of this kitchen. Plus, I love the extended dining table and Herman Miller chairs. (Molded plastic = easy to wipe down. Word.)

(extended dining table via Bedzine, marimekko bottna dinnerware from Always Mod, Ikea asker series , Big Chill retro fridge, eames molded plastic side chair from Room and Board, lush mini glass subway tile by modwalls via Dwell)

Amanda  – (January 22, 2010 at 12:26 PM)  

I've always wanted one of those turquoise retro refrigerators. So cool!

Mise  – (January 22, 2010 at 12:54 PM)  

Just to say that my world of white tolerates children well - it bleaches perfectly, it paints easily, and it doesn't show the dust as darker colours do. Those hooks are beautifully proportioned!

ashlina {the decorista}  – (January 22, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

i love those colors....that fridge looks adorable. i love it

Unknown  – (January 22, 2010 at 1:31 PM)  

You can train the little buggers pretty well actually. Kelley caught on pretty quick. I never had a crayon on a wall or shoes on the furniture ever! It's the little bugger's friends you have to eyeball at all times. And you're known as the weird Mommy that makes everyone keep their hands in their pockets when walking through the house.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP