Petal Pusher

What are your thoughts on fresh flowers? If I could, I'd have a new bouquet every week to brighten up my home. The next best thing, however, just may be this print by Tina Crespo. The color and textures of it when coupled with the grain of the table and lines of the chair make my heart swoon.

P.S. Tina Crespo is now donating 50% of every print purchased to the Red Cross.

(deer arm chair from Hive Modern, bloom print by tina crespo via Etsy, ventura table from Room and Board, platter from KleinReid, wood and suede bowl from Haus Interior)

Kathleen  – (January 20, 2010 at 12:46 PM)  

I love that platter! Wish it wasn't so expensive! I also love the print. I have those begonias growing in a pot in my yard! They're the most beautiful combo of shell pink and cream!

Anonymous –   – (January 20, 2010 at 1:24 PM)  

I love the natural look of the picture. I wish I had a fresh bouquet every day! haha too bad its the dead of winter =(

Clair  – (January 20, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

I think having something else that's living in the house is wonderful - so I'd be a house plant kind of person if I could actually keep them alive. I even fail with cacti!

I'd settle for tulips though, they're my favourites and the smell is divine! :)

one sydney road  – (January 22, 2010 at 11:00 AM)  

how funny - i'm so with you on flowers!! i was just saying to a friend today that my dream would be to have fresh flowers in the house every week! perhaps i should have married a florist :)

Tina Crespo  – (January 29, 2010 at 8:51 AM)  

You may have just given me some much needed inspiration for my new home (er...that I won't get for a few months from now, but no harm in planning early!)

And thank YOU for choosing my bloom, baby photograph and announcing my Haiti sale at my shop

xo
Tina

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP