Mix It Up

I own far too many cookbooks for someone who is, ahem, let's call it "challenged" in the kitchen. While I'd love to throw around statements like "just whipped up" and "made from scratch," I'm usually left scratching my head instead. I find myself having to follow recipes exactly in order to celebrate a delicious dish, making cooking more of a chore than a delight. But I keep trying! With a kitchen stocked full of yummy items like these, I'm willing to bet everything tastes better.

(knappa pendant lamp from Ikea, image via Sofie Lawett, jesse steel hostess apron from The Pepper Kids, le creuset caribbean blue round french ovens and silicone spat-spoon from Sur la Table, persimmon kitchenaid mixer from Everything Kitchens, glass beverage bottles from Crate and Barrel)

Unknown  – (January 14, 2010 at 11:02 AM)  

Love those blue pots. And btw? You're a totally great cook and more importantly - You whip up a mean Trader Joe's wine and snack feast!

Clair  – (January 14, 2010 at 2:19 PM)  

Keep following those recipes - eventually you will come to a point where you're halfway through and realise you've forgotten to buy something essential. That's when creativity will kick in x

jacqueline  – (January 15, 2010 at 6:21 AM)  

I adore that blue tin! Just like clair suggested...keep those recipes! As you cook more you will get the hang of it. SO happy to meet you on BYW e-course. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP