Weekly Whiteout

(image via Purple Area)
This room puts window seats everywhere to shame. Those pillows, that view?? I can practically feel the sea breeze and sunlight on my face as I settle in for an afternoon nap. Sigh.

Anonymous –   – (January 26, 2010 at 12:14 PM)  

You got it spot on! Love everything about this room!

Heart Charlie  – (January 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM)  

Wow, this is amazing! I wish I could plop down on that couch with a good book, a cup of tea, and a cashmere sweater ;)

2 by Design  – (January 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM)  

Ohhh, Heart Charlie, why didn't I think of a cashmere sweater?? Glorious!

Rachel Dangerfield  – (January 26, 2010 at 6:17 PM)  

The view! Oh my goodness! The viiiiiiiew! Love this room. I wish I was there right now...

Clair  – (January 26, 2010 at 9:02 PM)  

Forget the cashmere, I'd want the perfect little pooch to snuggle up with! :)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (January 27, 2010 at 2:41 PM)  

Mmm and smell the fresh air coming through those gorgeous windows!

So glad you're in the Decor8 class too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP