Boo-Yah, We're Back in Business


(first seen on Poppytalk)
Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm back, with limited vision, but back nonetheless. You know, kind of like a pirate sans patch. Though, I've had several offers for bedazzled patches that personally, I'd happily rock the hell out of. Thank you. In honor of this boo-yah worthy event, I thought I'd dig this doily out of my archives. I have one gracing my console table and let's be honest, it's just plain fun.

Hope you're well, hope I didn't lose ya forever, and hope to see you around the hood! (Pun intended.)

Unknown  – (May 18, 2010 at 6:11 PM)  

Welcome back one-eyed Jack! :) Happy to see ya again.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (May 20, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

Glad you're back with us! And I love stuff like this runner, initially looks like an old classic, but up close has a modern spin!

The Design Boards  – (May 25, 2010 at 10:28 AM)  

I just found your blog through The City Sage, I love it!! Just wanted to say hope you are feeling better!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP