Weekly Whiteout


(image shot by Sara Dorio, first seen on Desire to Inspire)

So, I know I talk a lot about my grandfather who was an architect, but my other grandfather was equally as amazing. He started the photography department at City College of San Francisco and served as its chairman for more than 40 years. I have endless memories of him carting his equipment around, and his images are as stunning today as they were back then. You'd think there'd be some chance of me inheriting his eye or maybe even his skills (my dad is also a great photographer), but seriously? Not so much. Remember the images of the modern home tour I took? Riiiiggghhhhtttt.

Anyway, all that to say that I'm in awe of people who take beautiful pictures, Sara Dorio being one of them. This shot lives on the home page of her website and I think it's stunning. The sweet white interior isn't so shabby either.

Leigha  – (June 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM)  

I am doing my best to exercise restraint and not comment on every post (but I could...love it all!). This chandelier is great.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP