Frugal Fridays - Sunny Skies Ahead


How retro is too retro? Would you rock a sunburst mirror in your home? Personally, I think the space needs to be ideal in order to pull it off. Regardless, I'd be down for paying $69.99 and getting it half right. Hmmmm, I wonder if lots of tiny little mirrors make one appear like a tiny little skinny person. I'd definitely fork over the coin for that wondrous perk.

(raindrops gold contemporary mirror by Uttermost at Amazon, sunburst mirror at Target)

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (May 21, 2010 at 12:16 PM)  

I've always loved the design of sunburst mirrors, I can't believe that second one is only $70!!!

Cristin // Simplified Bee  – (May 24, 2010 at 3:04 PM)  

great price! can't beat it.

Thanks to for dropping by my blog. Yours is darling.

xo,
cristin

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP