Baby On The Brain








In just a couple weeks we find out what we’re having, (whoa) and I’ve already started thinking about the kind of nursery I’d like to give the little person. Modern? Classic? Bohemian? I love aspects of each kind of look, so yeah, this should be niiiiiice and tough. I’m sure you’ve all seen this adorable nursery before, but let’s be real; it’s cute enough to warrant a repeat. Check out that ceiling! I think it’s the small details that make this space fantastic, and I’m definitely taking note. Now, if only I could bribe someone to do all the work.

(Rhoney Design Nursery Project)

Unknown  – (January 13, 2011 at 9:59 AM)  

Oh fun!! I'm down for any kind of involvment. Shopping, borrow the truck, painting, etc. Just holla!!!! So excited!!!!

Kathie  – (January 13, 2011 at 2:54 PM)  

Put me on the recruiters list as well! Whatever u need I will be there. Can't wait!

Unknown  – (January 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM)  

Do you need to borrow my Star Trek mobile?!?

:)

Anonymous –   – (January 14, 2011 at 7:53 AM)  

Just as a voice of experience...(2 kids)...though the wood rocking chair is exceptional looking, you'll find once you're up in the middle of the night and rocking, rocking, rocking, the wood (esp. when baby grows bigger) is uncomfortable all around. Best to find completely padded rocking chair and upholster in a material suitable to your taste. Just my two cents!

2 by Design  – (January 14, 2011 at 9:06 AM)  

Anonymous, thanks so much for your feedback! I seriously know NOTHING. I already own a Herman Miller molded fiberglass rocker, but I've been toying with getting another, totally padded one, as well. You may have just made my decision for me!

Di - I'd fight you for that mobile. What what!

Betty has Gone Local!  – (January 15, 2011 at 9:42 AM)  

OMG I love the yellow babyroom! It makes me almost want a new house and more babies! I cant wait for yoru baby to enter this world

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP