Battle at the Bottle Dome



There’s an ongoing convo/battle happening in my house about whether to create a stimulating, colorful nursery or a relaxing, mellow one. Seriously, I have no idea and am drawn to both for various reasons. Feel free to chime in. No really, help me figure out my life. (No pressure.)

Nursery #1 (organic bedding by Dwell, le klint pendant at DWR, star egg nightlight by J LinkSchatz, jungle friends bamboo mobile from Petit Collage, rattan elephant hamper at Home Decorators baby animal prints by Sharon Montrose - basset hound, piglet, storage box by Hable Construction, my own Herman Miller molded plastic rocker)

Nursery #2 (fabric swatches via Serena and Lily, frazier and wing mobile, giraffe lamp by Jonathan Adler, my own painting by Michelle Armas, elephant bookshelf by Dwell, print by Sycamore Street Press, take along table at PB Teen, elephant and giraffe rattles by Bla Bla Kids, woven storage bin from The Land of Nod)

Unknown  – (January 28, 2011 at 1:06 PM)  

Both are equally lovely but here's what's gonna happen. You're not going to go with either of these. NOPE!! Hahahah. Knowing you? With almost 6 months left? You're gonna see something else inspiring and you're going to come up with something EVEN more creative and adorable. So I'll wait for that one.

P.s. I think this is kinda your forte' These are really great rooms. 2byDesign for Baby. Hmmmmmmmm......

2 by Design  – (January 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM)  

Hahahahah, what are you trying to say? I'm indecisive?? It only took a year for me to decide where to have lunch today. I'm just sayin.

anita  – (January 28, 2011 at 9:02 PM)  

They're both lovely.
Go with what *you* really love for your home.
The baby won't care. At all.

Heart Charlie  – (January 29, 2011 at 6:56 AM)  

Beautiful color palette in these choices! And I love the photo of that little doggie with the bog 'ol ears ;)

2 by Design  – (January 31, 2011 at 5:29 PM)  

Girls, thanks so much for the comments! I need all the help I can get!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP