Easy Breezy


The hunt is on for the perfect sandal as it’s already feeling like spring in my hood. While putting about 113 things in my cart at J.Crew, I decided I would die without this tunic. Then I remembered my belly would prooobably not fit into it until next spring. Bah. So yeah, instead of spending my hard-earned cash on things that would surely make me cry, I thought a board in its honor was in order. Enter the perfectly relaxed living room. Where nothing feels contrived, shoes are never allowed and everyone looks smokin’ hot in that tunic.
Link
(harbor paisley silk tunic from J.Crew, vintage belgian sign at Jayson Home and Garden, beige stitch pillow from Haus Interior, raleigh armchair from Design Within Reach, architect’s boom floor lamp at Jayson Home and Garden, jacks tray side table from West Elm)

lisaroy  – (January 24, 2011 at 12:36 PM)  

great finds!! loving the tunic :)

Unknown  – (January 24, 2011 at 2:26 PM)  

Isn't it funny how sometimes doing a baord makes the urge to buy go away and you feel like you bought it or have it? Kinda? Sorta? Sometimes?
Maybe not...The tunics fab. Why not buy and wear next Spring?

Noe @ Adella Avenue  – (January 24, 2011 at 5:38 PM)  

I have a fat J. Crew shopping cart, too right now. And their REAL Spring stuff hasn't even come out yet. I'm in trouble.

Just found your site, and I love it. It's so great to see someone else into getaways, style, and architecture as much as me!

-xoxo Noe ADELLA AVENUE

2 by Design  – (January 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM)  

Noe, welcome, and so glad you found me! I'm also thrillllled to hear your obsession with the big J rivals mine. I swear, my paycheck should go directly to them. Jerks.

Can't wait to check out your blog!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP