Be Jeweled




I don't know about you, but I'm an original jewelry kind of girl. I love rocking pieces that people ask me about and say to the world, "why yes, I am creative, and stylish and I don't have to put any thought whatsoever into looking this cool." Considering I'm usually in flip flops and jeans, I need my jewelry to say alllll of that, otherwise I just end up looking a hot mess. (A big job, I know.) Enter, With Love, Dot. Two of my fabulous friends have just recently launched this boutique and let me just say that the world is now a better place. Each piece is made of repurposed vintage earrings and brooches all originating from one collection. The owner of that original collection? A fabulous woman named Dorothy, or, Dot. They've created unique necklaces and note cards to give as gifts or keep for yourself, and I can tell you from experience that they are stunning. STUNNING, I say. Every time I wear mine I feel like I'm wearing a piece of art. A piece of art everyone happens to think I picked up from Anthropologie, but ohhhhh no, I will not have any copycats walking about my hood thank you very much. I'm just sayin'. So yeah, be an original and go here to check them out for yourself!

Unknown  – (January 5, 2011 at 10:20 AM)  

I think I HAVE to have this A-Mazing starfish one down at the end. SOOOOO Bee-u-tiful!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP