The Swells Of Sea Foam


I have a thing for this color. I'm not talking about a one-night stand kind of thing, but rather a full fledged "let's make this legal" love affair. It reminds me of the ocean - of salt spray, sunshine and turquoise water. It makes me want to uncork a bottle of champagne, hop a yacht for St. Barts and show off my tan legs and bright pink toenails. Oh, and my tiny white bikini. (That's right, this is the kind of day dream I'm having so just give it to me, okay?) Ahhhh, sea foam, I love you - you make me want to be a better person. Or at least a tanner, thinner one. Sigh.

(image via Design Sponge, lamp by vij5, icelandic silk velvet appliqué pillows from Mjolk, duvet cover in mint and gold by Karen Barbe, splash table at Lannone, marais a chair in mint from DWR)

Unknown  – (April 22, 2011 at 11:30 AM)  

So pretty! Lime green and aqua make me want to be blonde and skinny.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP