Weekly Whiteout


I swear to you, if you walked into our condo right now you'd believe me to be a hoarder. Between endless baby stuff, things we're going through for an upcoming garage sale and my husband's stash of Jordans (yep, that's right, the shoes), I'm ready to take a backpack and move into a lean-to on the patio. As soon as I saw this space though, the sun came out, the birds started chirping again, my hives dissipated, and I knew I had to share it with you. I plan on keeping it in my mental Rolodex to stop the internal screams. Feel free to do the same.

(Image via Emmas Design blog)

Unknown  – (April 26, 2011 at 2:19 PM)  

This damm yard sale can't happen soon enough!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP