Weekly Whiteout


I love how this kitchen is totally clean and modern yet they’ve left the original doors. (Pocket doors, perhaps?) And what about the floors - new or original? Either way, this space and its attached counter/dining area had me at hello. As did that cake stand full of what I imagine to be freshly baked pastries. Mmmmm, pastries.

(Image via Anna Gillar)

Unknown  – (April 19, 2011 at 12:09 PM)  

So charming!! But I swear my first thought was what a bitch that stainless back splash would be to clean after taco night.I know, I'm weird that way.

elissa @ faucethead  – (April 20, 2011 at 5:25 AM)  

those pocket doors and especially the hardware are magnificent. i could spend hours in this space.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP