Weekly Whiteout


So I've been waking up at 5:30 to go on these long walks right? I mean, obviously I know exercise is great for the baby, great for my psyche, blah, blah, blah, so you'd think my bed would be onboard. Not so much. I swear that comfy slice of heaven tries to sabotage my every morning move. Can you imagine the hot mess that would be my life if THIS were my bedroom?? Let's just say you'd see me on some kind of A&E special fo SHO.

(image via Design Shimmer)

Elizabeth  – (April 12, 2011 at 9:26 AM)  

Gorgeous - but it looks like it gets bright in the morning - bet you could get up in there!
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Unknown  – (April 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM)  

Love those floors. Love, love, love. Me and Sid are gonna come stalk you on these walks one of these mornings. Watch you're preggo back lady!! ;)

elissa, ebb & flow  – (April 12, 2011 at 5:38 PM)  

i'm not even pregnant and early mornings can be brutal. that makes two of us who are ok with not having this space. we'd be screwed!

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE  – (April 18, 2011 at 2:40 PM)  

I need that tile floor in my bedroom!

-xx Noe ADELLA AVENUE

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP