Waterworks


Would you guys think less of me if I moved into a studio that looked like this? I mean, check out that outdoor space! So it's a bathroom - details, details. I feel like I'd be very content there. Now, who's up for a dinner party?

(image via Emmas Design Blog)

Inga´s Haven  – (April 15, 2011 at 11:00 AM)  

wow that bathroom - omg is all i can say, I want it !!

Unknown  – (April 15, 2011 at 1:45 PM)  

You wanna have food and drink in there Missy? Is there such a thing as psyco-preggo-cravings? Like those weirdos on t.v. that eat toilet paper and shit...(shudders)

xoxo

Elizabeth  – (April 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM)  

I could happily live there. Just add a tv! Having a giveaway this week...
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

2 by Design  – (April 15, 2011 at 3:41 PM)  

Listen, I'd make a lot of sacrifices to hang in that room. I'm just sayin'. Elizabeth and Inga are with me! What whaaaaat!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP