Veracruzin' My Way To A Buzz






Link
This post is dedicated to my friend who’s in need of a Mexico moment. Question is, when we goin’ and how soon can I get my hands on a Corona ? And yes, I think my unborn will look all kinds of dapper in a sombrero.

(Hotel Azucar, first seen on Anthology)

Unknown  – (April 25, 2011 at 10:09 AM)  

OMG- I love you for this. Freaking incredible place!! The question is, my preggo friend, how soon can bambino travel and/or Grandma and Grandpa start feeling sorry for you? And don't let the "paranoids" tell you Mexico is no place for a baby. We're not trolling border towns looking to score a kilo. Mexico is FINE and nothings more fun than a baby at the beach!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP