Bedtime Stories

We're constantly putting mood boards together in the advertising world to help inspire our next great idea. I figured, why not do the same thing for decor? Kathryn at Snippet and Ink creates gorgeous boards for weddings, and I looked to them often while planning my own. Hopefully I'll be able to inspire others in the world of interior design! For my first, I thought it only fitting to choose items and looks I'd love to utilize in my own home. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for a comfy bed, and this definitely fits the bill.

(Oak mirror from Lekker, pillows by Dwell, crystal lamps by Restoration Hardware , oromono sea bloom pillow via Lekker, tiny gold lip dish by up in the air somewhere, Photograph by Alicia Bock, Photograph by unknown (if you recognize this photo, please let me know!)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP