Hearting Hardwood

I dream of hardwood floors. Seriously. While desert living promises matchless sunsets, exciting architecture and gorgeous weather, it also delivers row upon row of tract houses and an overabundance of tile. Blechk. Don't get me wrong, most days I love where I live, but I have also spent many afternoons longing for floor to ceiling windows with billowing curtains, charming old fixtures and rich hardwood under my feet. If I had the opportunity to turn daydream into reality, I'm convinced this is what it would look like.

(dwell studio talon charcoal pillows at Design Public, Pottery Barn markham mirror, double wire basket at Urban Outfitters, baxter pharmacy task floor lamp from Restoration Hardware, oversized zinc letters at Anthropologie, UO lux leather butterfly chair at Urban Outfitters, image via Design Crush, direction glasses from Crate & Barrel)

Amanda  – (September 21, 2009 at 2:00 PM)  

Ooooo, I like the pillows at the top left! I particularly agree about hardwood floors, especially white/bleached hardwood floors. Much better than the icky carpet in my apartment.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP