City of Lights

Maybe I'm mourning the end of summer travel, or maybe I'm just craving a crusty baguette and fromage (two beloved items I've recently given up. Sigh), but I'm feeling very French today. And truly, how fabulous is this mirrored dresser??

(bedroom photo via Absolutely Beautiful Things, bicycle photograph by Lupen Grainne, Anthropologie white bed, calligraphy script tray by Heather Bullard, earrings via Snippet and Ink, philipe starck louis ghost armchair on Design Within Reach, arrowhead sheet set by Anthropologie, silver fleur de lis votives by Heather Bullard)

Amanda  – (September 18, 2009 at 11:26 AM)  

I love all of these photo boards! This one is especially gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP