Coming Up Poppies

I've always loved the combination of red and blue together. I am Swedish, after all. I also fell in love with this great fabric by Swanky Swell immediately and knew it warranted a board built around its prints and colors. I picture it in the form of pillows on an all-white couch, of course.

(poppy photo by Alicia Bock, tie image via Rebecca Thuss, white coat rack via Urban Outfitters, swanky swell fabric image via Decor8, table and chairs at The Make Lounge, tea cup by Cox & Cox)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin  – (September 16, 2009 at 6:09 PM)  

My family room/kitchen is robin egg blue and red! I heart that combo too.

Mise  – (September 21, 2009 at 11:35 AM)  

That's a great look. I've always struggled a bit with red and blUe as it's so easy to go American flag/Union Jack but that teacup's shade of blue is perfect for the combination.

A  – (September 22, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

LOVE. We are seeing more color, but you could better...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP