Something About Slipcovers

I don't know about you, but occasionally I'm a sucker for a slipcover. (Especially on the days I spill coffee on my sofa.) I think it adds such an element of comfort to even the most austere space. If I decided to ever go that route, I'd keep it from looking too Plain Jane by introducing some great patterned pillows and a fun lamp like this one from Anthropologie.

(fuiteria floor lamp at Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware federal alarm clock nickel, image via Alvhem Mäkleri & Interiör, white leather wingback chairs from Charm Hill Interiors, birds nest dessert/salad plates from Three Potato Four, seema krish pillow collection at Lekker Home, Glassy Baby votive candle holder, eleanor frameless mirrors from Pottery Barn)

the NEO-traditionalist  – (September 30, 2009 at 4:54 PM)  

Love the Anthropologie lamp and the Pottery Barn mirrors and...well, all of it!
XX Kate

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP