A Few of My Favorite Things...

I just loved the colors in this board and if I could do my pre-marriage pad all over again, I swear this is what it would look like. Pale blue and yellow simply make for a happy space, and that craft closet? I die. My husband doesn't know it, but I stare at his closet often, dreaming of how to overtake it.

(ruthie sommers home image via Simply Seleta, swimming pool photograph by Alicia Bock, vintage map at Revamp Boutique, lacquered stacking boxes at Lille a Shop, yellow bed photo via This is Glamorous, craft closet via A Field Journal, vintage sign via Three Potato Four, kahler’s fiducia magnetic vases and candleholders at A+R)
Link

Amanda  – (September 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM)  

These photos make me think of a beach house: the pale colors I think is what does it for me. Very tranquil. All of the corner photos are my favorites oddly enough.

T-Mac  – (September 18, 2009 at 2:09 PM)  

I agree with the beach house image. Blue and yellow are happy colors. And I know you secretly covet my closet.

Erin  – (September 21, 2009 at 12:56 PM)  

I saw and loved the sign from Three Potato Four too!!!! This collage is great...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP