In the Mood for Mod

I can't explain it, but my love of mid-century modern furniture runs VERY deep. My parents' house is filled with the most amazing "Palm Springs" pieces that always seem right at home in their space. It's a look that's harder to pull of in my condo, so I've taken to mixing styles in order to be true to the original structure and my mid-century love. If my husband could stomach pink, you'd better believe we'd be rockin' those sheets by Rubie Green, and thanks to the living room image from Oh So Beautiful Paper, I'm thinking of redecorating my living room. Joy!

(lucite desk from Pieces, custom white scalloped chandelier from Pieces, east village sheet set by Rubie Green, journals via Hable Construction, druggist soap dish from Jonathan Adler, image via Oh So Beautiful Paper)

A  – (September 24, 2009 at 3:27 PM)  

that couch is TO DIE FOR... The clean lines mixing with the busy pattern is perfection in my mind.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP