Frugal Fridays - I Love a Good Caning


My apologies for the ridiculously late post! Somehow this day has just gotten away from me, as has my sanity. Something to snap me back to reality though, are these amazing Marcel Breuer chairs I found on eBay. Design Within Reach has just started carrying them again, and these are the real, vintage deal. Not only that, but $85…that's less than $100 people. Someone out there from Florida, you must pick them up! For all of us on the other side of the country!!! (Deep breath.) Okay, I’m done ranting now.

Happy Friday, peeps. I hope you have much relaxation and possibly cocktails in your future. Or if you're like me and the week I've had, 100 cocktails. Mmmmm, beer.

Janet  – (June 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM)  

DWR need to change their name. ...within reach my eye. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP