Weekly Whiteout


(image via Trine Thorsen)

I recently switched our bedding from pale, bluish green to all white. I know, I know, biiiiiig surprise. But truly, there’s something about crisp white sheets and a fluffy white duvet that just makes me feel cooler. No duvet, as my husband reasons, would actually make me feel cooler, but what fun is that? Good thing I have Trine Thorsen to back me up. This photo just screams, “Go ahead, nap, and enjoy the refreshing breeze while you’re at it!” don’t you agree?

Now that that’s settled, I wonder if I could argue the fabulously frilly chandelier equally as necessary for climate control. Stay tuned.

hip hip gin gin  – (June 1, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

I am also convinced that white sheets feel cooler and always switch to them right around now, glad to know I am not alone!

anita  – (June 1, 2010 at 5:03 PM)  

john robshaw has said that his biggest competition is an all-white bed.
one day i will do it!

Leigha  – (June 4, 2010 at 9:50 AM)  

Sigh. I could sleep for days in this rooms. Days and days.
Where are you located?

2 by Design  – (June 4, 2010 at 10:23 AM)  

Dreamer's Den - do it, you won't regret it!

Leigha - Tell me about it. Too bad life/duty calls. Bah. I'm in AZ, where it really pays to keep as coooool as possible!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP