Now Casting: Goldmember


If I never had to worry about coffee or wine stains, dirty shoes, pen marks or desert dust of any kind, I may rock this look. I love how tailored the piping on the couch looks while the lines keep it inviting. Oh and the chairs on casters have me swooning, and not just for the convenience factor. They’re pretty great in and of themselves, but the fact that they would speed up a trip to the kitchen/bar/TiVo certainly doesn’t hurt. Hey, don’t judge me, I’m on a tight schedule. (You know you were thinking it.)

(glass marine bowls from Williams Sonoma Home, serena drum chandelier at Jayson Home & Garden, graham and brown barbara hulanicki wallpaper in diva pattern oyster via Design Public, horatio two-seater sofa from House to Home, metal coffee table with x-base and tub back chairs from Pieces)

Unknown  – (June 28, 2010 at 1:53 PM)  

So pretty. This can be your "grown up" room. You know, like our grandparents had? The ones that if you got caught even looking at it you got yelled at?

Michelle  – (June 30, 2010 at 6:01 AM)  

Holy crap, so pretty, that coffee table makes me want to do flips.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP