Pitching a Tent...


...is for the birds. Don't get me wrong I love the outdoors, camping, playing with fire, yada yada, but if I had to choose between a Silver Bullet and well, the ground, I'm bettin' on the Bullet. I know a few camping purists who will shudder at this confession, but I won’t hold it against you. When your hot-dog-on-a-hanger has fallen victim to the campfire, you can still count on me for meal and a mojito, complete with fancy straw. Because that’s just the kind of friend I am. Too bad I don’t actually own an Airstream trailer, but whatever. Logistics shmogistics.

(image via Maggy Moon Interiors, Wm. J. Mills classic duffel, stainless steel straws from Brookfarm General Store, towel by Scents and Feel via One Kings Lane, solar powered radio from the Ethical Superstore, porcelain dinnerware by Cristina Dos Santos first seen in Elle Décor)

mari  – (June 3, 2010 at 5:57 PM)  

Hahaha. I am so with you on this.

Amanda  – (June 5, 2010 at 5:37 PM)  

Haha, not much of a camper either, but if it is in a tent there better be an air mattress! That's all I gotta say!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP