Wet 'n Wild


Half of me believes that shoes should come off before walking on the carpet (handy, since I’m rarely wearing them anyway), dishes should be matching and put away neatly, and the only way anyone should sit on my furniture with a wet towel is if there happens to be a tsunami. Right outside my door. The other half though, knows I would be equally as content collecting mugs from Goodwill and lounging on my leather sofa fresh off the beach in a wet bathing suit. Who am I kidding, a cover-up would be in attendance too. Duh.

(Image via House of Turquoise, painting by Andy Davis, sofa from Anthropologie, manchester media stand at Urban Outfitters, bird on a wire coat rack from Huset)

Brigitte  – (June 18, 2010 at 11:12 AM)  

Haha! I know exactly what you mean.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP