Rub-A-Dub Delight


I don’t know how you feel about baths, but I have kind of a thing for them. Not so much when it’s 100+ degrees outside, but you get the point. It’s the one place I can get away with a magazine or book and just BE. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t do it every night or anything crazy like that as I really do hate wasting water, but let’s be real – hiding out on the toilet isn’t nearly as glamorous/comfortable/rejuvenating. Good thing my bathroom isn’t as pretty as this one…my husband would have to send a search party. Link
(atom floor mirror from Lamps Plus, image via Living Etc., Jonathan Adler lacquer bath accessories, brit duck at Urban Outfitters, perpetual blooms towel via Anthropologie, white vanity stool at Bed Bath & Beyond)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP