Weekly Whiteout


I love a good blue and white stripe, especially against an all-white background. (Duh.) And seriously? Don't you think photos like this are proof enough that one doesn't ALWAYS have to make their bed?? I'm goin' with it. Now if only I could make not washing my hair this cool.

(image via Decor8)

Mise  – (July 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM)  

Perfectly lovely - the stripes make the dark blue not take on too much drama against the white, and they look so fresh and clean.

lisaroy  – (July 5, 2011 at 12:11 PM)  

I love blue & white. It's funny though - this pic just makes me want to reach out and make that bed! Yup, I'm a little obsessive that way. :)

Unknown  – (July 5, 2011 at 1:14 PM)  

Pretty-pretty and I didn't wash my hair ALL weekend!

2 by Design  – (July 5, 2011 at 4:55 PM)  

Lisa, want to come over for some light cleaning?? Ha!

Mise, I'm with you, the blue and white are pretty perfect with just the white background.

Jen, I'll see your two days, and raise you two more. Yup. It's like that.

Elizabeth  – (July 14, 2011 at 1:17 PM)  

Loooove this - so clean and relaxing!
-e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP