Your Seaside Subscription



People, if you know about 20x200, you already know about Christian Chaize and his Praia Piquinia collection. (If you don't, get on it will ya?) I purchased two of the now mostly sold out photos and have long wished I'd snapped up more. That is, until I happened to come across this amazing opportunity on his website. Chaize is currently offering a subscription for just $600. For this price, he'll send you six 16x20 photos that are meant to work beautifully together, or on their own. Additionally, he'll send you a NEW print for every year he continues this collection, and all you'll have to pay for is shipping. Soooo yeaaaa, not that I have an extra $600 laying around, but I just may have to ask Santa to work his magic. Hear that, Santa? Just checking.

Get the Praia Piquinia subscription HERE.

(photos by Christian Chaize)

Ms. BLACK + WHITE STRIPES  – (December 13, 2011 at 1:34 PM)  

I love this photos too. I'm so glad 20x20 got more photos of his.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP