The House That Perfect Built








Normally I'm not a picture-tearer-outer, but this house was the exception to the rule. I saw it in Elle Decor a couple years back, tore the pages out, and squirreled it away for future reference. You know, for the day I win the Lotto, buy and renovate the perfect mid-century pad and fill it with gorgeous, spot-on pieces of furniture. I don't know what it is about this place, but I fell for it, and I fell hard. There's something about the light and movement of the space coupled with light wood, concrete floors and white paint that gets my heart going. I mean, that living room...are you kidding me? Maybe it's because it reminds me of my Grandparents' home or maybe because the walls are closing in on us in the condo, but this house had me at hello. And I'm thinking of asking it to go steady.

(images and article via Elle Decor)

Unknown  – (March 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM)  

In my old hood! That place is seriously perfect. And they have Weimaraners- Hewww!!!!

2 by Design  – (March 26, 2012 at 5:04 PM)  

Rigggght?? Think they'd care if we moved in? I mean, we don't have to eat their food or anything.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP