Balls, Has It Been That Long?





Soooo, apparently I’ve lost all track of time. My last post was in March? Seriously?? Clearly I’ve stepped into some kind of time warp where friends forgive me for not calling them back and it’s cool to not wash your hair (er, something). In this alternate universe, we’ve been doing things like traveling to San Fran (first plane ride for baby – no, I did not end up on the news), celebrating anniversaries, eating too much, catching up with family and learning to stand. Yeah, that’s right, learning to stand. Oh and PS, it’s going to be 102 degrees this weekend and I’m already dreading the summer. Hmmm, I wonder if this alternate universe has ceiling fans? Don't judge. 

Unknown  – (April 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM)  

Look- I know how hard you work bot at home and yo J-O-B (jay-oh-bee)so no apologies necessary. Love this pics!

2 by Design  – (April 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM)  

Does that mean I really don't have to wash my hair? Cuz that'd be amazeballs.

Unknown  – (April 25, 2012 at 12:48 PM)  

Dude just shave it off. Summer's coming anyway!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP