MWF Seeks a Little Inspiration



I’m a big fan of art that offers a more abstract translation of inspiration rather than a literal one. Though, I do have one letterpress print hanging in my bedroom that I absolutely adore (first one above). Curious.

So on this Monday I’m just wondering…how do you feel about them?

(pretty amazing from Sarah Gardner, journey via West Willow, live the dream from By Lee Design, life whispers by Laurel Denise, be inspired by Coffee Shop, let life happen by Originaux Moose)

Unknown  – (April 12, 2010 at 11:19 AM)  

I like them better than those inspirational posters with crap like a photo of a bridge and the message says something dumb like "Be The Bridge - problems become opportunities when the right people join together" Laaaaaaame...

one sydney road  – (April 13, 2010 at 2:35 PM)  

I have to say I like a good graphic design print...with a cool saying of course!! And it's got to be colorful or have something fun and unique about it...that makes it feel inspiring :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP