Haunted by a House


What are your thoughts of beauty in sadness? When I first saw this collage wall, I found it very interesting but also incredibly depressing. Maybe it’s the colors, or the specific images, or maybe it’s just me, but there’s something a little creepy about the look in its entirety. Then again, I saved it to use in a board so it must be doin’ something right. You know, like Joaquin Phoenix. You don't really want to like him, but well, you just do.

(flora and fauna placks from Sprout Home, halo chandelier at Anthropologie, collage wall via Busy Being Fabulous, quilt sofa from Matter, casey side tables from Arteriors Home via Clayton Gray Home)

Unknown  – (April 21, 2010 at 12:37 PM)  

Joaquin P is a BABE. Got that Missy? GOOD LORD was my first thought!! The only thing not bothering me is the side tables. The rest is fricking creepy! That collage reminds me of a serial killers apt. I'm imagining it smells like cat pee and ciggy smoke too. Is this the decor version of "sexy-ugly?" EEE-Gads...

Leigha  – (June 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

I am really loving the Anthropologie sprinkled throughout your blog. I generally love their stuff...especially in small controlled doses of lovely.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP