Pop the Top


Our New Year’s celebrations usually consist of pizza and primetime, but I’d be happy to throw a big bash if it meant rocking these shoes. I mean honestly, when else could I get away with it?? The earrings on the other hand, I somehow think I’d be okay wearing every day. Flip flops and all.

(twirl carolina heels from Kate Spade, diamond satellite earclips at 1st Dibs, dusted caramel truffles from Charbonnel, snowflake crackers from Sur la Table, ticker tape tidbit plates from Kate Spade, hungry bowls from DWR, edge flutes at Crate and Barrel, burlap wrapped vase floral arrangement at Jayson Home and Garden)

Crystal @ Plush Palate  – (December 20, 2010 at 7:39 AM)  

Those sparkly Kate Spades are to die for! I need a pair in my life :)

Have a lovely week!

xo,
Crystal

2 by Design  – (December 20, 2010 at 3:11 PM)  

And I need a place to wear them! Somehow Walgreens just doesn't seem to fit the bill. Boooo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP