Tinsel for Two

I'm a December baby, as is my mom, and for that reason she's always made it a magical month for our family. From perfectly wrapped gifts to endless white twinkly lights, my mom has a way of making everything beautiful, including her dining table. Every night leading up to the New Year is a celebration, though it's never the same look. (Baffling.) So, I thought I'd continue the tradition this week by bringing you five days of celebratory fun. Frun!

Today is dedicated to the newly married couple, who'd rather spend Christmas Eve snuggled up by the fire than cooking in the kitchen. Forget the turkey, these two are perfectly happy drinking their dinner and heading straight to dessert. Wondering what sugary treat they'll enjoy?? Why it's chocolate fondue complete with fruit and cheesecake bites for dipping. That's right, Melting Pot style. Live it up, lovahs...next year has your in-laws written alllll over it.

(red sequin stocking from Pier 1, portable fireplace, gala fondue set at Crate and Barrel, cashmere throw at Restoration Hardware, red Chanel lipstick, Mr. and Mrs. Cocktail Set at Furbish Studio)

Unknown  – (December 13, 2010 at 3:45 PM)  

I wish!!! I'm newly married and I have to spend Xmas Eve with a bat-shit-crazy sister-in-law who's face down wasted in her plate before dessert.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP