Festivus








I have a lot of friends who moved to the desert from other parts of the world, and as a result, never feel that Christmas is very "Christmasy." No snow, blah, blah, blah, blue skies and 65 degrees, blah, blah, blah. They did not, however, grow up with my mom. She has this way of making everything magical, and this year was no exception. Surrounded by twinkling lights, perfectly wrapped presents and lots of family, Baby T's first Christmas couldn't have felt more festive. Christmas Eve was spent drinking too much Aquavit and singing Helan Gar (as happens every year), Christmas Day was dedicated to PJs, and Christmas Night left us happy and full of yummy food and wine. From her beautifully decorated home to her willingness to open her door to guests near and far, my mom embodies everything I hope to be to my new baby son. Thanks, Mom, for being the kind of mother I could only dream to be, and for making everything beautiful. Always.

XOXO

Chrissie  – (January 5, 2012 at 3:39 PM)  

Friggin Furkin, how GORGEOUS! I seriously want to print out the pictures as a make-shift "things-to-buy" list.

Unknown  – (January 5, 2012 at 4:25 PM)  

LOVE that gal your Mom. What a pretty and simple look. Just perfect.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP