It's Cramped Up In This Bitch







Trust me, I’ve gotten good at purging over the last year, and I know damn well that possessions don’t mean squat at the end of the day. But what does one do when their kid is a hoarder? Obviously he’s not sitting in a corner rocking back and forth while neatly stacking old magazine articles or anything, but let’s be real. Kids = STUFF. I like to consider myself a minimalist for the most part, and before his birth, I thought all Baby T would need would be our love and maybe a wooden block or two. Bwahahahaha. At some point I’ll post a pic of my living room to prove just how off base I was. In the interim, I’m dreaming of clean spaces and summer homes worth escaping to. After I win the Lottery. And travel with a cleaning crew. Thank you.

(images via Bolig)

Unknown  – (January 31, 2012 at 1:06 PM)  

I got overwhelmed just watching you unload the baby bag at brunch the other day! I swear I don't remember lugging all that stuff 20 years ago.

Lazy Susan Furniture  – (February 8, 2012 at 11:29 PM)  

Pristine white interior from the ceiling to the floor, plus earth-tone furniture and decor in minimalist arrangement, so love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP