Beach Cruiser

Living so close to California and Mexico, I've been lucky enough to spend many summers on the beach. In fact, most of the time I associate vacation with sand between my toes, salt water in my hair and the overwhelming smell of sunblock. What I wouldn't give to own a little bungalow on the ocean with a great deck, where I could sip margaritas with friends and family and watch the sun slip behind the water. Pure bliss!

(west elm printed percale sheet set via High Fashion Home, west elm antler shelf image via Tina Tarnoff, 1950’s restored royal typewriter from Three Potato Four, liquid courage surf photo by Myan Photography, heath ceramics studio mug at Velocity Art and Design, west elm moroccan drum table image via Cococozy, india hicks home via Swish and Swanky)

Mise  – (September 23, 2009 at 12:12 PM)  

You assemble images beautifully, and the typewriter and the sea are the making of that lovely medley.

Erin  – (September 24, 2009 at 11:08 AM)  

I recognized those linens immediately! I featured them in a post on finding bedding that is still girly when you live with a guy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP