Weekly Whiteout

(via Oh Happy Day!)

This image from the Zara Home catalogue reminds me of a sophisticated vacation home in the Swedish countryside. LOVING the texture of the rug and basket juxtaposed with the supple sofas.

Mise  – (September 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM)  

I'm seeing more of those lovely doily rugs, but haven't seen them for sale yet. Off to Zara Home to take a look!

Amanda  – (October 1, 2009 at 9:52 AM)  

That's not the first time I've seen a fireplace full of books like that...I think I saw another room on apartment therapy once...I love the white wood floors and the pretty tufted sofas :)

Clair  – (October 17, 2009 at 4:12 AM)  

I love the fireplace full of books - we have Living Etc Magazines stacked in ours!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP