Weekly Whiteout

Despite my obsession with white, this blog will indeed focus on interior design AND incorporate color! I know, hard to believe. However, because I do covet oh so many wonderful white homes, rooms, accessories and more, I'll be dedicating the Weekly Whiteout to one fabulous "white" image per week. This week, check out a great kitchen from the Domino archives. I'm loving the exposed shelves and subway tile contrasted with the dark wood counter tops!

Amanda~Weekend Host  – (September 16, 2009 at 5:24 AM)  

Adore this kitchen image - white tiles, dark wood and open selves. I just popped over from a comment I read of yours on Decor8. It was a really insightful answer - your mother sounds like she would be a wonderful interior styling mentor. I look forward to reading your future posts.

Mise  – (September 21, 2009 at 11:39 AM)  

And it incorporates open kitchen shelving and conspicuous orderliness, both of which which I'm convinced are the key to merry culinary life. I'm enjoying your blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP