Fashion Forward - C Tables


I've been invited on a great new adventure created by the lovely Katherine at Paper Pocket and Clair of Obstinate Pursuit! Such a great idea, Fashion Forward is essentially a weekly roundup of trends in both fashion and interiors. Participants post their favorites every Monday and it's a clever way of keeping up with beautiful things all over the Web and world. Each month Fashion Forward will have a new host (Katherine is this months) so be sure to head over to Paper Pocket to check it out!

My FF post for this week is all about the C Table. I've been noticing these stylish yet functional pieces at all my favorite haunts including Room and Board and CB2, and think they're fabulous. Easy to maneuver and chic enough to display, these tables tuck right next to your sofa and make a great place for your drink or your laptop. I don't know about you, but I appreciate any man, woman or inanimate object willing to perform double-duties. Therefore, this board is dedicated to you, C Table. Keep up the good work!

(platinum reform temple vases by Jonathan Adler, mirror-framed mirror from West Elm, festival rug via Anthropologie, big dipper arc lamp at CB2, reese sofa in fabric troy and color granite at Room and Board, luxe silk pillows by Thomas Paul, framed side table (c table) by West Elm)

Courtney  – (October 19, 2009 at 4:25 PM)  

I love that flower pillow! It's organically beautiful. Lots of lovely orange too.

Emily  – (October 19, 2009 at 5:14 PM)  

Love those colors together...so clean!

brismod  – (October 20, 2009 at 12:10 AM)  

Hi there. You have a great blog. I particularly enjoyed reading about your grandparents. So interesting! They say there is at least one good book in everybody...write away.

Clair  – (October 20, 2009 at 3:10 AM)  

Oh Erika! Thanks so much for joining in - I LOVE orange and grey - this is stunning. (I love the anthro rug!)

Elizabeth Bramwell  – (October 20, 2009 at 4:31 AM)  

I adore that rug, it's so beautiful.

Heh, you should meet my friend Mel, who is also obsessed with white. To the point where she has been known to start painting something because it isn't quite as white as the surroundings...

paperpocket  – (October 20, 2009 at 4:51 AM)  

the C table rocks! It's so practical I could really do with one so i can lounge on the sofa and blog at the same time. Lazy? Nooooo...functional!

xoxo

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (October 21, 2009 at 10:45 AM)  

Orange AND arc lamps... two of my favorite things...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP